It’s possibly a little too late to be pinpointin what could make this season that little bit more special. What with Autumn alread being here but I hope you guys can get past that. So as the title of this post promises, Here’s a Top ten can’t wait for’s (Autumn addition)
1) This one is for the inner child in me – I can’t wait for CRUNCHY LEAVES. Going for long walk and seeing all those beautiful leaves. I will go out of my way to step on a crunchy looking leaf. I don’t even care!
2) wearing wine coloured lipstick. My absolute favourite which I’ve picked up this time of year, 2 years in a row is maxfactors (mulberry).
3) knitted hats – so cosy! And it means that I can leave my hair down for once. My mum bun can have a brake. Perfect for those little trips to the corner shop with the baby because I wont have to try so hard to get ready!
4) candles – not just for the scent (Although that is a plus ) but for the way they just look when all the lights are off! It’s so beautiful!
5) pumpkin spice – just pumpkins in general. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin latte and a new one that I need to try… Pumpkin baileys? Say whuuut.
6) cosy blankets – staying in, watching a film , cwtched up on the sofa with a cosy little blanket. It’s just perfect.
7) Inferno (film) – it has been 7 years since the last but it’s finally here and my inner geek is overly excited!
8) saying goodbye to flip flops – no more unpainted toe nails or nail infections staring at me. Although I imagine I’ll be seeing a few students out and about to busy to put on a pair of socks and shoes. I hate feet!
9) boots – not knee high suede boots made for hotdog legs as beautiful as they might be, no I’m talking about my winter boots, my timberlands and my ankle boots. It’s been a while!
10) Halloween – who doesn’t like Halloween? I’ve got so much planned for this month all relating to Halloween theme. Halloween food, Halloween cosmetics, Halloween costumes. I don’t think I’ve said the word Halloween enough! Halloween Halloween Halloween!
Anyway guys, that’s my top ten, can’t wait for’s (Autumn addition) I hope you enjoyed, thanks for checking out my post. If you enjoyed please like and or follow. Thanks guys!!