Guess who got her self nominated for a Liebster Award?! Me that’s who 🙊 and it’s all thanks to the lovely Jade at averagejadeblog. Go check her out she’s pretty darn good at this blogging business. Her blogs are so easy to read and are always well thought out, she’s clearly an amazing human being.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them.
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
- What made you decide to start blogging when you did?
For me blogging was a form of escapism. It still is, but when I first discovered blogging the whole purpose was to be able to rant about all things baby related, discuss my daily routines and favourites with the world and get some motivation from the loveliest of bloggers who cheered me up with their wise words. Plus, I love to write. I didn’t realise blogging was a thing until half way through 2016. As soon as I new about this world I had to be apart of it. So glad I am!
2. Is your blog something you talk about and share openly, or is it more private?
At the moment it’s more private. Only my partner knows that I blog. When I’ve reached a place with my blog where I feel comfortable then I’ll introduce it to my social media pages, and of course to my friends and family. For now I’ll just keep this as my best kept secret until I’m ready.
3. What do you hope to achieve in 2017?
Ooh good question, erm well I start my new job Jan/Feb time. If it’s as good as I think it’s going to be, hopefully I can put my self forward for a promotion. 💁🏼I also want to learn another language, finish writing my book and get to at least 2k followers on here. Oh and hopefully when I’ve found some motivation I’ll start a YouTube channel!
4. What’s a TV series you could watch over and over again?
I’m a big fan of supernatural inspired series’. The doctor who series brings out my inner geek, along with its sister series’ torchwood and class. I also loved true blood, orphan black and once upon a time.
Actually, you know what – I’m just a series junkie. I love a good series 🙈
5. What’s your earliest memory?
My earliest memory is actually Christmas related. Being in crèche, in Wales it’s Called “Cylch” which literally translates to circle, hmm anyway… earliest memory… has to be making my family’s Christmas tree topper. With an old school bottle of fairy liquid, I made (with a lot of help of couse) an angel for the tree. That’s when I realised my love for all things arts and crafts! I still have that angel somewhere 🤔!!
6. Chocolate or sweets.
Chocolate! Definitely! The only thing I’d eat from 1years to about 4years was hot dogs and chocolate. Not together obviously but yeah chocolate is my poison! I was banned from eating chocolate by my GP once, because I was eating too much and the ingredients were giving me severe migraines. I’ve since cut back but I won’t say no if you were offering!
I’d have to have a comedian. I hate talking about serious things. I’d want to be able to talk about things without having to get too personal. I’d want to be able to pull funny faces and make inappropriate jokes. So for this I’d either pick Lee Evans or Joe Sugg. Not only are they hilariously funny but they both seem so down to earth!
8. If you had the choice, would you change anything about yourself?
I’d swap my teeth in a heart beat. I fell on my face in school which caused my teeth to grow diagonally. That’s what you get when you don’t listen to your teacher boys and girls. If you’ve ever heard something along the lines of, “don’t swing on your chair, you’ll hurt yourself” 🙋🏻 yep, that’s accurate. I swung on my chair, and somehow managed to knock my teeth against my desk. I was about 7 at the time. I had to stay off school for a while because I couldn’t even eat 😭😭. Anyway.. yeah I’d change my teeth.
9. Do you have any hopes for the future of your blog?
I just hope that it motivates and inspires other bloggers and I hope that somewhere down the line, my blog becomes a house hold name or more realisticallyI manage to achieve a goal of 2k followers.
10. Do you have any heroes, people you aspire too?
I’d like to be like my father. Always hungry to work for his money. Always puts his family above everything else and has a head to make a business worth raving about. I hope I am as successful one day. That would be nice.
11. What’s a funny fact about you?
Oh gosh, I’m probably the least funniest person I know. The funniest thing about me is my name, Natalie Charmaine Cassandra Phylis Carroll. I’m just not a naturally funny person 🙈.
- What is your blogging inspiration?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- Whats your pet hate?
- Where would you like to travel too?
- If you could only live on one type of food, what would it be?
- A makeup item you can not live with out?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- What did you want to be when you were little?
- What was the last lie you told? 🙊
- Do you trust anyone with your life?
- Where do you see your blog in the next year?
Aaand that’s a rap. For now at least. Thanks again to the marvellous and less than Averagejadeblog for kindly nominating me for my first Liebster award!
If you’ve enjoyed this post please like and or follow.
Check out my instagram if you get time Here
Lots of love,