I’ve wanted to write this post all day but I’ve been busy visting relatives and face planting the buffet table. Classy! I’m a sucker for finger food!
So I’ve been thinking long and hard about what my New Years resolution should be. 2016 went so well I don’t really know how to top 2017. Then I thought, my resolutions don’t just have to be about bettering myself! Although there are some things I’d like to accomplish personally!
- I need to spend more time with the people who are already in my life. No more making lame excuses!
- I need to be more organised.
- I need to make more of an effort to go to baby play groups. 😷For cerys’ sake!
- More personal – I WILL finish my book!
- Hopefully reach 2000 blog followers!
- Get promoted!
Actually, there are a lot of things that I need to do and want to accomplish this year… let’s just start of with this list though.
I’m still going to take one day at a time but it’s nice to have a rough guid to follow.
I’m pretty sure there’ll be a handful of diet fads I’m going to attempt in the new year but since I can not stick to a diet I’m not adding such an unrealistic resolution to my list!
That’s all from me today, I hope everyone’s 2017’s have started on the right foot!
Happy new year, & lots of love,