Thanks to the lovely Abbeys Window I have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award. Be sure to check out her blog, she’s a very talented writer!
So I have been given a set of rules, which is the norm for any blog awards. Lets check them out…
- Thank your nominator and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 11 blogs and write a set of 11 questions for them to answer
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your blog and/or post
So, as I’ve mentioned I have to answer a few questions given to me by Abbeys Window. Lets get started shall we?!!
- If you had to be a character from a Disney movie of your choice, who would it be?
I’d Probably be Sleeping Beauty, Because I love my bed!
- What is your favourite shop?
I like to shop every where, from charity shops to high street. I’d love designer shops too if I was rich. I think Primark is probably my most visited shop.
- Is there an activity you do/a place you go to to cheer you up when your sad? If so, where and what?
There’s not a specific place I like to visit, but I do like to take long walks with cerys in the pram. It calms her down and it allows me to clear my head when I’m having a stressful day.
- What song are you obsessed with right now?
I’m quite liking Starley – Call on me (Ryan Riback Remix) click here
and also, I love Sam Feldt & Hook N Sling – Open Your Eyes click here
- When was the last time you went out of your way to do something for someone else? What was it?I’m a naturally over helpful person anyway so what other people may consider to be going out of the way for someone I consider to be normal behaviour.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?Right now. Hmm I’m dying to get my hands on a personal coloured lippy from Bite Beauty Lip Lab so I’d love a trip to NYC.
- Which childhood memory makes you happiest?Any Childhood memory that involves Christmas makes me happy.
- What’s your favourite pancake/crepe topping?Nutella. Hands down.
- If you could go back in time to any era, which one would you go to?The 1920’s – When men were Gentlemen.
- What’s your go-to outfit?Skinny jeans and an oversized jumper!!
- If you were to dye your hair black, red or blonde, which would you choose?I’m a brunette and I chose Blonde! I’ve also died my hair Red once upon a time. I feel like black wouldn’t suit me
So it goes without saying, (The rules did that for me) I now have to nominate 11 other bloggers… here goes..
All of which have a great blog that is worth a visit!
and the 11 questions I have for them are…
1) What drink would you order at the bar?
2) Do you believe in love at first sight?
3) If you had to watch one film over and over, what would it be?
4) What is your go-to Karaoke song?
5) Are White lies okay?
6) Who is your celebrity crush?
7) What is your perfect Sunday?
8) you’re going on a date. Where would you like to go?
9) what is your favourite song/ Singer?
10) Does your star sign represent you well?
11) What is the most regrettable decision you have ever made?
Well that’s all from me for today but before I go, here’s another shout out to the lovely Abbeys Window for the kind nomination.
Don’t forget to like and or follow if your not already doing so!!
Lots of Love,